If you would like to become a Reiki practitioner your first step is Level One, or First Degree. Here you learn to channel reiki energy through your hands. Learn how to give a Reiki treatment to yourself, on family & friends.
We are a mother & daughter team who provide in-depth Reiki courses with over 30 years experience in the healing world.
* Reiki 1 – Sunday October 29th 2017 – Special offer: £197 – Book Now
* Reiki 1 – Saturday September 30th 2017 – Special offer: £197 – Book Now
* Reiki 2 – Sunday November 5th 2017 – Special offer: £210 – Book Now
* Reiki 3 – Sunday October 8th 2017 – £444.00 – Book Now
Get the best start to your Reiki learning with this powerful course. If you are interested in learning Reiki and becoming a practitioner, it is important to note that not all Reiki courses are the same. Our aim is to keep our Reiki training as authentic & pure as possible.
What makes us different?
* 2 x Reiki Masters
* Small Groups
* Very short Reiki lineage from the founder Dr Usui
* Course manuals kept as authentic & pure to the original as possible
Gabriella and Natalie’s Reiki courses are designed to suit everyone regardless of experience and background.
Our courses have been designed to give you the best foundation and knowledge to become the most effective healer possible so that you can practice safely and effectively. Our groups are always small to ensure that you get the best training possible.
A brief overview of what Reiki Level 1 will contain:
- History Of Reiki: what Reiki is and where it comes from, and how we follow the original system in today’s world and the benefits of Reiki.
- Learning about the major chakras and aura of your energy system.
- The qualities of Reiki and about the attunements.
- Meditations (if appropriate)
- What to do before beginning a Reiki Treatment
- Basic Anatomy of the body.
- How to connect and channel energy
- Learning exercises to ensure that you stay protected and grounding exercises.
- How to benefit from daily energy exercises and self-healing treatments.
- Learn the Self-Healing hand positions
- Learn healing other people hand positions and how to use Reiki on other people.
- 2 attunements to the Reiki energy
- Practice healing
- Introduction into ethical practice when using healing.
- Learn the five principles and precepts of Reiki.
- Ways to enhance your healing assisting centering, increasing power and receiving guidance.
- Using the Hui Yin to increase your Reiki Energy
- Receive you Reiki Level One training manual and Certificate.
As with most things, the more you practice and use the energy…the stronger and better you will become in your treatments.
In this degree you are attuned to the Reiki energy through a series of attunements. As soon as you have received the attunements the Reiki energy will flow through you, giving you the gift of Reiki. Often people feel energised and balanced, as they feel the power of Reiki for the first time. No special gifts, talents or ‘rituals’ are needed for Reiki to work.
There is no belief system attached to Reiki so anyone who wishes to, can become a Reiki Practitioner.